ROSE ART FOUNDATION is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of immobile and handicapped seniors, predominantly in non-profit nursing homes. We donate Invacare deluxe geri/recliners.
This is a family project, with friends and volunteers aboard. As a non-profit organization, we rely entirely on donations from compassionate people and organizations.
Since the foundation was established in February 2012, we have much to be proud of. We have already made a difference in the lives of over 520 patients, in facilities all over the U.S.
With our donations we want to affect what will be considered standard equipment for immobile patients in non-profit nursing homes. Please help us attain this goal with your generosity and participation in our drive. Please help us spread the word about Rose Art Foundation (Facebook, Twitter) and its cause.
- Enhance the quality of life of elderly immobile patients
- Provide comfortable maneuverable recliner/wheelchairs to nursing homes
- Impact the norm of what is considered adequate equipment and care in nursing homes
- Sensitivity to the patient’s needs is our top priority
- Help caregivers understand the patient’s non-verbal communication
- Awareness of acute emotional state of the patient
- Add pleasure through kindness, touch, soft spoken words, music, contact, the taste of chocolate, serenity
- Many patients get aggitated when there is tension around them
Please partner with us on attaining our objectives by supporting Rose Art Foundation.